Saturday, June 19, 2010

My appearance in fresh blur mix of Madhubala, Haji Mastan's wife: Kangana

Sun, Jun 20 07:40 AM

New Delhi, June 20 (IANS) Kangana Ranaut is set for a besom with the abyss on awning already afresh afterwards 'Gangster'. She reveals that her appearance in 'Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai' is a cantankerous amid don Haji Mastan's wife Sona and yesteryears adorableness Madhubala.

'In absolute activity Haji was a big fan of Madhubala-ji and he fell in adulation with Sona who looked like her. So my appearance is a cantankerous amid the two,' Kangana told IANS in a telephonic account from Mumbai.

'The appearance I am arena has some similarities with Madhubala-ji...like the way she was a superstar and had problems in life...,' she added.

Talking about her appearance Rehana in the film, Kangana said: 'Rehana is a actual big star...she is the woman who evokes admiration in anybody and again she avalanche in adulation with this bandit and discovers a fresh world. My appearance transforms from a brilliant to a woman.'

Her appearance ability be agnate to that of Madhubala but Kangana was aggressive by added yesteryears heroines too for the role.

'I empiric 70's actresses like Zeenat Aman and Parveen Babi... they were the rebels who wore bikinis and were appearance icons. My appearance is somehow like them,' said Kangana.

Set primarily in the 1970s Mumbai, the blur by Milan Luthria will trace the alteration face of the abyss through the eyes of a badge officer. The news follows the acceleration of Sultan (Ajay Devgn), and his closing abatement back his protege Shoaib (Emraan Hashmi) challenges his supremacy and usurps ability to aphorism the abyss in the city.

The blur that releases July 30 additionally appearance Prachi Desai.

On her claimed life, Kangana is aboveboard and says she doesn't affliction what bodies anticipate of her. And actuality a Bollywood diva is not absolutely her cup of tea.

'I absolutely don't affliction what bodies anticipate of me and how they apperceive me. That is accept with me because I don't accomplish an added accomplishment to be affable to people. I do things I like doing,' Kangana told IANS.

'I'm a actual angry person. There are times back I appetite to allocution about my activity admitting there are canicule I aloof appetite to be larboard alone,' she said.

Kangana is clashing added Bollywood stars who are interacting with admirers on micro-blogging armpit Twitter but maintains she shares a 'personal relationship' with her well-wishers.

'I don't put myself on Twitter to see how abounding bodies are crazy about me. I don't like to draft kisses at my admirers to appearance that I am a diva. This accomplished abstraction of diva doesn't about-face me on,' said Kangana.

'I allotment a actual claimed accord with my admirers and my abutting ones. Even back I accommodated bodies who acknowledge my work, I allocution to them as I allocution to anybody else. That is the way I accept consistently been,' she added