Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Aadhi Bhagavan: Mamta's next

Dusky adorableness Mamta Mohandas is all set to aggregation up with amazing administrator Ameer for his accessible flick Aadhi Bhagavan, starring Jayam Ravi. "I've verbally accepted that I will be accomplishing Ameer's film. I will assurance on the dotted band in a brace of days," she said. "I was initially confused. Ameer capital aggregate dates, but I was already committed to added movies. But my accompany and ancestors insisted I do this cine because they acquainted Ameer would accord me my much-deserved breach in Tamil. This agency I accept to opt out of two added movies, but it is a action I'm accommodating to take," she said. "Ameer's heroines consistently accept a compact role and at times, end up acceptable awards as well. I've apparent his Mounam Pesiyathey and Paruthiveeran... and I realised how austere he is about filmmaking. But Aadhi Bhagavan is not a austere film. It's a adulation story! Ameer chose not to acknowledge the calligraphy to both his advance characters. So, I alone apperceive that I comedy a avant-garde NRI girl. I will accompany the aggregation in September," she added. The administrator is reportedly planning to accomplish the blur accompanying in Tamil and Telugu. Tollywood's fresh awareness Rana Daggubati (of Leader fame) is accepted to comedy the advance role in Telugu.