Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I am not a director: Cheran

“The director in me will not appear out while alive for ‘Yudham Sei’. Because I actual able-bodied apperceive any affectionate of arrest could affect a filmmaker’s creativity”, says Cheran, who is arena the advance role in the cine directed by Mysskin.

He adds: “I accept complete aplomb on Mysskin. So I calmly balloon the actuality that I am a filmmaker back alive with him. So there is no catechism of administrator Cheran interfering in Mysskin’s work.”

On how he landed up arena the advocate in an activity movie, Cheran says, “It all happened back I approached ambassador Kalpathi S Aghoram for my accessible authoritative adventure ‘Adhutha Thalaimurai’.”

“Before starting the project, he capital me to comedy the advance role in ‘Yudham Sei’. Though I had apprehensions arena a CB-CID officer, Mysskin assertive me adage the blur is about a air-conditioned cop who would not affectation boldness but intelligence.”