Sunday, September 12, 2010

Srikanth smiles bright

Srikanth is blessed that 'Drohi' has brought him aback to limelight. "It was a arduous role for me. Bodies accept apparent me a affable burghal hero in my beforehand films," he says.

The amateur adds: "Hence to get beneath the bark of the appearance (a Royapuram youth), I struggled a lot. I had to abate over 10 kilograms and tan myself. All credits should go to administrator Sudha Prasad who managed to get the best out of me and my aide Vishnu".

On his adventures cutting for the movie, he says, "I would go to Royapuram aboriginal in the morning and watch bodies at actual abutting quarters. All became accompany with me there. Also we did abundant rehearsals, that came accessible back we shot".

Produced by Mano Akkineni, 'Drohi' is about two youngsters (Srikanth and Vishnu) who are brought up in Royapuram slums. What happens back the two accompany become enemies is what the cine is all about.