Sunday, September 5, 2010

Big B wants to learn musical instrument

He is a adept in acting and has alike lent his articulation to a few songs but there's one affair that megastar Amitabh Bachchan is agog to do - apprentice how to comedy a agreeable instrument.

"Many a time in activity I accept admired to absorb time and accomplishment in accepting bottomward to apprentice aloof any one apparatus but I am aloof not accepting abundant adventuresomeness to get into it. It would conceivably booty me addition lifetime," Amitabh acquaint on his blog www.bigb.bigadda.com.

The 67-year-old says if annihilation else, he brand to about hit the keys of a piano at his house.

"And so, helpless, I retire to my own piano, able to me on my altogether by the ancestors and alpha blame some ‘blacks’ and ‘whites’ randomly. I try to attending so actual able and able-bodied equipped. There is annihilation of amount that comes out but I do accept to say that every agenda creates that abundant adapted feel of... what can I say… fulfilment," he added.