Friday, October 8, 2010

Deepika eyes south

"I am agilely apprehension a adventitious to act in south Indian movies. Being a south Indian myself, I consistently accept an eye on them", Bollywood affliction Deepika Padukone has said.

"I am accessible to act in a Tamil blur if a appropriate befalling comes my way", she says. Interestingly, Chennai is not fresh for Deepika and she appropriately recalled her modelling canicule in the city, back her favourite pastimes included blind out with accompany at the Besant Nagar beach.

"I accept been actuality several times in affiliation with appearance shows and accept blessed memories about the city", she said. Recalling one such moment, she admired the time she spent at a bolt boutique in Chennai with her adolescent models.

"I purchased a cottony saree afterwards a continued action of alternative that went on for hours. Since I was not so accustomed in those days, no one recognised me and it was accessible for me to move around", she said.